Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON......

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON: 2 days and I will be on a very long drive from Minnesota to New Jersey to assist with the Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts. 

I want to take the opportunity to tell EVERYONE how proud I am of our small community and it's ability to rally to help our East Coast Friends.  I started out my Journey assuming I would get a few donations that I could throw in my little Eclipse Spyder and head to the east coast (that was a week and one half ago since I decided to embark on this journey); I then decided since I was getting soo many donations, I would head there with my Pontiac Grand Prix because it could fit more donations in it.....Well, as of today (2 days before I leave) those plans have also changed.  I will be taking my sisters Mini Van and WILL BE PACKING IT TO THE TOP with Minnesota Love.  (A huge Thank you to my sister for being so gracious to allow me to take her vehicle for 9 days)  I would also like to thank those of you who have donated monetarily.  You have no idea how appreciative I am of your support and intend to do many relational ministries while in New Jersey with these funds.  Although I wish each and everyone of you could be there with me to share your love, know that I will do my best to rely the love that I have received to them.

Please keep me and the people I come in contact with in your prayers or happy thoughts......

Lastly, but by far not the least important, I need to say a HUGE "thank you" to my 14 year old daughter for setting this blog up for me so that I am able to share my Journey with all of you. 

2 comments:

  1. I <3 This!!! You're an amazing soul. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome, Monica!!! I'm going to share about your journey on my blog! See ya tonight with goodies to stuff in your van!

    ReplyDelete