Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas .........

As Christmas approaches, I have been asked by many friends and family what I want for Christmas.  As I thought about it, I came to a definitive conclusion......I wanted to go back to the East Coast to assist with the relief efforts. As I have said numerous times, my body may be in Minnesota, but my heart is still out East!  

So....what better gift than the gift of being able to help others?  

My flight is booked and I am headed back to the shore on  December 26th. 

Because I am flyin,  it limits the donations that I can take.......but I am able and willing to take what I can.  Needs at this time are gift cards for Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, or. Visa cards. They could also use cash donations to help with the supplies we need to help them get their home healthy enough to live in.    

If you would like to donate anything , please let me know!  Ever little bit helps. :)

While I am there, I will have the opportunity to stop back and visit with the families we helped on the first go round.....I can not wait to see Carlos and Ms Liz.   

Please send happy thoughts or prayers our way as we work together to rebuild and restore the East  shore!

No one can do everything, but everyone can do something.  Humanity matters!  ( my favorite saying lately).  

No comments:

Post a Comment