Saturday, December 29, 2012

New York ....

Today we spent the day in Long Island, NY helping a family rebuild. It is amazing to see the strength of these individuals out East. What could have and maybe even should have destroyed their spirit, has not! I have learned so much from these people in my short time having been out here....it is just amazing!

I am not gone yet, and already am trying to figure out when I will return.

If you have not checked out the organization that I am working with this time out here, please do....it is "We are Team Jersey" ...I have met 3 of the 5 board member's, and they are AMAZING!!! They really do know the true meaning of giving back to their friends and neighbors.....I wish there were more people like this group of people in the world.

I will update again tomorrow as it is late, and I need to be up early in the morning to "make a difference" in the lives of others. Please continue to keep myself and the entire East Coast in your happy thoughts and prayers as they do their best to rebuild their lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment